Limited allocations for IPETC are available for April 2017- Sep 2017 due to reduced production capacity. Contact us now to get an allocation!
Isopropyl ethyl thiocarbamate; IPETC. 95% (IPETC） is a dark brown oily liquid with the formula (CH3)2CHOCSNHC2H5.
It is an effective collector in copper-gold or copper-molybdenum flotation circuits and works well in alkaline conditions. It is particularly effective in separating highly oxidized ores.
Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate VS Xanthates
- Good selectivity against pyrite in sulfide flotation,
- Offers excellent flotation response to various copper minerals,
- Good metallic element collector and often enhances the flotation of tarnished and slightly oxidized minerals.
- Can be used as a single collector,
- IPETC offers lowers dosages compared to Xanthates-(20% to 75% lower)
- Greater frothing property compared to xanthate.
- Should be fed to the circuit undiluted.
IPETC Production & Supply Availability
Our IPETC collectors are manufactured in a large, morden and integrated plant in China. Our prices are competitive due to the economics of scale in purchasing and as well as our suppliers competitive manufacturing processes. Limited allocations are available for October 2016- December 2016 due to reduced production capacity. Contact us now to get an allocation!
Dosage and Application Procedures
- Can be added neat or emulsified with frother.
- Dosage rates: 10 – 50 grams/ton.
For good conditioning and to maximize efficiency thionocarbamates may also be added to the ball or sag mill cyclone underflow. Stage addition may also enhance performance. Due to the stability of these thionocarbamates , they are excellent collectors for low alkalinity sulphide flotation when selectivity against pyrite is required.
Our IPETC is equivalent to:
Cytec: AERO 3894
Dana float 262T
Clariant: HOSTAFLOT X 231
IBC containers: Net weight 1000kgs per IBC: 20 IBCs per 20'FCL, 20MT
Limited allocations are available for April 2017- Sep 2017 due to reduced production capacity. Contact us now to get an allocation!
SAFETY & HANDLING
Pure TNC’s are mostly non-dangerous goods (non DG). Some products in our TNC range may be classified as Class 3 dangerous goods dependent on the residual alcohol content.
- UN No: NA1993
- Transport Hazard Class: Combustible Liquids
- Packing Group: III
- Proper Shipping Name: Combustible Liquids
- Wear clothing that offers ankle to wrist coverage
- Wear impervious gloves
- Wear chemical goggles if a risk of splashing/spray exists
- Wear respirator if risk of inhalation exists
- Use reagents in areas with adequate ventilation
- Do not breathe dust/vapour/mist/aerosol.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with
plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
Download our Thionocarbamates (TNC’s) msds for more safety and handling information.